Roll Top Framebag
Roll Top Framebags are ideal for cyclists who want to use their full frame space, but want the increased carrying capacity of a roll top bag. They are best for extended bikepacking trips with infrequent re-supplies or remote trips where you cannot afford to have a zipper break. Rest assured, roll top framebags hold a considerable more amount compared to a zippered bag of the same size.
- Water-resistant fabric for the main panels
- Abrasion resistant fabric for all contact points
- Padded contact points to protect your bike and valuables
- Velcro attachments to easily attach/remove the bag
- 3" in width
Features: Visit the Custom Framebags page for more information.
- Accessory Pocket: +$25
- Hydration Hose Port: +$10
Attachments: Visit the Custom Framebags page for more information.
- Velcro: Free
- Bolt On: +$10/tube
- Lace Up: +$15/tube
- Daisy Chain: +$15/tube
Just leave a note during checkout detailing which colors you would like and where. This includes drive side and non-drive side, roll top or any other combination you can think of. Visit the fabrics page to learn more.
- X-Pac VX21 or ECOPAK EXP200 fabrics for the main panels
- Ballistic Nylon for all contact points
- YKK Buckles or G-Hooks (Your choice!)
- Pack cloth
- Closed cell Foam
How to place an order:
Step 1: Place your order below.
Step 2: Follow the Custom Framebag instructions to take a photo of your bike. We will use this photo to create a perfectly sized bag.
Step 3: Email that photo, including your order #, to [email protected]
Use code "MATCHINGPINTO" at checkout to receive 10% off a matching Pinto top tube bag.
Handmade in the mountains of North Carolina
All items will be shipped within three weeks of purchase.